1. Who we are
1.1. We are Star Editions Ltd.
1.2. We run the My Peppa Pig Shop print on demand webshop and print and fulfill all orders.
1.3. Archiver provide the e-commerce platform – which is created and maintained by Star Editions Ltd.
1.4. Our partners for this service are:
- Stripe processes payments paid via credit / debit card.
- PayPal processes payments paid via Paypal.
- Royal Mail handle shipping and delivery.
- DHL handle shipping and delivery if you choose the couriered option at checkout.
2. What personal information do we collect?
The information collected about you differs depending on how you use the website.
2.1. When you make a product purchase we collect:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Payment information
- Browsing data
2.2. User web activity / browsing the site
Browsing data such as the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page and which country you are located in.
IP Address which are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet
2.3. Enter a competition
- Contact number
- Email address
3. Information collected automatically during your use of our services:
Some information is automatically collected whilst you browse the webshop, we use this information to improve our website and service to you.
3.1. When you use our services we record information about your usage of those services, your interaction with our promotions and our emails as well as information about the device you are using and your internet connection.
We do this in two ways:
3.2. Log data: When you use our services, certain information gets recorded in our log files such as your device's Internet Protocol (IP) Address, its unique ID, its operating system and location, and your browser type, the pages you viewed, cookie information and referral links (the link that sent you to a particular page).
3.3. Tracking technologies (cookies): In conjunction with our log data we may use tracking technologies such as tags on our web pages and small data files which we store on your device (known as "cookies"). These technologies enable us to recognise your device and to track your interaction with our services
3.4. See our Cookies Policy for more information.
4. What do we do with your data?
Your data will be used differently depending on whether you're just browsing the website, or whether you make a purchase. If you purchase something on our site, then you'll be using our service.
4.1. We need to take personal information from you when you place an order, to fulfil and pass on to our third-party shipping service.
4.2. If you opt-in, you will receive marketing information from us including latest offers and competitions.
Only when opted-in, will you receive marketing updates and the latest offers from our store. You can unsubscribe from these at any time by following the 'unsubscribe' link on any of our emails.
5. Where do we store your data?
5.1. All of your personal data is safely kept on UK based data-servers. If you consent to receiving marketing emails, your personal details will be held on a US-based server which meets EU-US Privacy Shield Standards. Please see our cookie statement for information on specific cookies used.
6. Who do we share your data with?
6.1. We will only share your information with third parties if we have your consent to do so or when they are providing a service for us. For example, a third party developer or an analytics company. Such third parties will only use that information in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. Otherwise, we will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
6.2. Our store is hosted on Archiver's online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
6.3. Your data is stored using Archiver's data storage and databases. We encrypt and store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
6.4. Archiver does not store your credit card data or purchase transaction data.
For more information you may also want to read our Terms and Conditions.
6.6. Your name, address, email and contact number will be passed to Royal Mail (for standard shipping) or UK Mail (if you choose the couriered option at checkout) in order for them to deliver your goods. We will send email updates to let you know when your order is being processed and when it has been shipped. If using the couriered option, UK Mail may contact you by email or phone with further delivery instructions.
6.7. We use Google Analytics to monitor website usage
7. Tracking Technologies
We use different types of cookies for different things, such as:
- Analyse how you use the webshop
- Calculate currency based on your location
- Process your order
CATEGORY / NAME
DESCRIPTION / USE
Essential Cookies Used by Archiver
These are mandatory for the site to function and cannot be opted-out of
The cookie contains a reference to a session held on the server which stores the current contents of the shopping basket. It also tracks the users authenticated state.
These are used for Google Analytics and you can opt-out.
Used to distinguish users
Use Google'sbrowser add-on to opt out
Used to distinguish users.
Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_
Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
30 seconds to one year
8. Your rights
If you are under 18, please get your parent/guardian's permission before providing us with any personal information.
1. In accordance with industry standards, we reserve the right to retain your record for a reasonable amount of time so we can ensure that we do not contact you in the future.
2. If you wish to opt-out of interest-based advertising or other forms of "tracking" please refer to our Cookies Policy. Be aware that opting out of interest-based advertising will not prevent adverts from being displayed to you but they will no longer be tailored to your interests.
You can opt out at browser level or via the links in section 7. Opting out will affect your browsing experience.
Updating Your Details
3. If you wish to opt-out of "tracking" please refer to our Cookies Policy.
4. Some requests may be subject to a small fee and, to protect your privacy, we will require you to prove your identity before granting access to your personal information.
Deleting your information
5. If you would like us to delete your information from our records then please contact us using the details below and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information by law and/or for own legitimate business purposes.
10. Get in touch
If you have any questions please contact us at:
Star Editions Ltd
1 West Road
Data Protection Officer: Daisymay Mason
Or email email@example.com